What's inspiring me today?
Sometimes inspiration ebbs and flows. A couple weeks ago I hit a creative slump that I struggled to get past that hindered my creativity professionally and personally. But, I'm happy to say, sometimes life has its way of throwing new things your way to get you back into the mindset to shoot for your dreams and chase your goals.
While I've been struggling with balance the last year of taking on personal creative projects on top of work and my personal life, I'm thrilled that despite how busy I have been taking on these projects, I'm so excited to share what I've been working on. The end-result is always worth it!
- I'm currently collaborating with two fellow Seattle bloggers and a marketing rockstar for an upcoming blogger event we are hosting this summer.
- I'm rebranding my personal freelance creative services company (redesigned site, print collateral, mantra, all that jazz and about to launch soon!)
- I'm getting out of my comfort zone to do more styling and behind the scenes work for collaborations and shoots.
- I'm in the midst of drafting my first visual memento book. (More to come later!)
- I'm focusing on maintaining and staying inspired with blogging here on West Coast Aesthetic and growing this audience.
- I've been traveling a lot this year and far more exciting trips are to come (New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Denver and more!) all while getting trips in the works for next year! I'm really trying to get a Euro trip in the books.
It's been a trip! But summer is just getting started. So you ask, what keeps me inspired when I have all these creative projects swirling in my mind? I live in a visual world and soak in the things that keep me wondering, dreaming and pushing to be the best. Here's some of my findings from the week that do just that.
* All images are curated from my Pinterest account and are not my own.