Seattle Creative Brunch (SCB) was created by West Coast Aesthetic with intentions to bridge the gap for creatives in the Seattle area specifically but not limited to bloggers, business owners, photographers, designers, etc. to meet up at a designated brunch location to chat, work, bounce ideas and questions off each other and discuss collaborations over brunch. After all, who doesn’t love brunch?
Come join in on all of the brunch fun Sunday, July 9th 2017 at 11:00am for Seattle Creative Brunch located at 99 Park in downtown Bellevue.
MENU: You can check out the entire brunch menu here.
GRATUITY: Group gratuity 20%.
PARKING: If you plan on driving, there are nearby parking garages for weekend rates, there is also street parking. Other options include: carpooling, Uber, Lyft or public transportation.
MAXIMUM HEADCOUNT: 8
SIGN UP FOR THE JULY BRUNCH HERE
SEATTLE CREATIVE BRUNCH Q+A
- When and where will Seattle Creative Brunch take place? SCB will occur on a Saturday or Sunday morning once a month at a rotating brunch location in the Seattle area. The upcoming date/time, location and maximum spots available will be posted on this section of West Coast Aesthetic.
- How many creatives can attend? While everyone is welcome to join in on the fun, there will be headcount limitations for SCB that are dependent on the brunch location of the month. The maximum spots available will be posted during brunch sign up. This allows you to gauge if you'd rather sign up for a larger group brunch or a smaller group brunch.
- What should I bring? Yourself, a laptop, a journal, business cards, $ for brunch and anything else you see fit. There's no agenda for SCB, the purpose is to have fun connecting with your fellow creatives all while exploring new brunch locations in the area!
- What is the cost of SCB? Attending SCB is free! Except, what you'll owe for your individual brunch with the potential group gratuity. *If there is a group gratuity, the rate will be posted on the brunch sign up.
- How do I sign up? Fill out all fields in the sign up form for the brunch posted. You’ll receive an email confirmation within 24 hours of signing up that you’ve been added to the brunch or that you have been placed on the waitlist. Brunch sign up is on a first come first serve basis.
- Can I bring a friend with me to brunch? The purpose of SCB is to make you step out of your comfort zone and meet other creatives in your community without bringing a friend along for support! This is a time to connect, make new connections and form new friendships.
- What if you can’t make it to the SCB you signed up for? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible so your spot can go to someone on the waitlist.
- How does the waitlist work? If a spot becomes available for the brunch, you'll receive an email that you are "in" for the brunch you signed up for.
- What if I have a suggestion for a brunch location? Send your brunch suggestions over to email@example.com and they'll get added to the list.
- Is there a social account to follow for SCB? Yes! Follow @seattlecreativebrunch on Instagram for updates and tag the account when you attend brunch! Also be sure to check-in to the restaurants on social to give them a S/O too for our creative brunches.
- If I attended a brunch the previous month can I sign up for the following month's brunch? Unfortunately, you cannot attend two SCB's back to back. The purpose of SCB is to have a constant rotation of creatives and brunch locations. Despite the first-come / first sign-up basis, a spot will go to the next creative on the sign-up that has not attended a brunch.