5 Gift Ideas for your mama this Mother's Day
We're a little over one week away from a very special day on the calendar that gives us an excuse to treat the very special women/best friends in our life -- our mamas, to Mother's Day celebrations. Not that every day shouldn't be a celebration, because let's be real, mamas rock!
For those looking to do something thoughtful for your mom this Mother's Day, I've supplied you with my Top 5 suggestions of gift ideas for the amazing woman in your life!
1. For the mama who loves flowers - Send your mom a beautiful floral arrangement from Blooms by NadiMor. Blooms by NadiMor sends a luxury flower arrangement in a Parisian styled hat box with a handle which means you don't have to worry about gift wrapping. You have the option to select roses, seasonal blooms or roses + seasonal blooms, a box color and the size (medium or large).
2. For the mama who loves to give back - If you're looking for the perfect gift that also gives back look no further than Glassybaby. If you purchase a Glassybaby, 10% of the sale is donated to the Glassybaby White Light Fund to help animals, people and the planet heal. Rest assured your mom will be reminded each time she burns a candle in her Glassybaby that her gift was part of something bigger.
3. For the mama who likes a keepsake - If your mom is a lover of keepsakes you create then consider Artifact Uprising for gift giving. If you order before May 4th (TODAY!) your gift will arrive before Mother's Day. Gifts range depending on what you think your mom would prefer and what you feel like creating - from large format prints to a full photo album, the options are endless!
4. For the mama who loves her wine - WINC is a wine delivery service for the mama who loves her wine! You can choose between sending a gift card for her to choose her own wine or, if you know her style you can send her a gift box with accompanying options.
5. For the mama who loves her home - If your mom is a huge fan of a tidy home that smells as clean as it looks, consider the Aera for her this year! Aera (as described in a recent blog post of mine) is the perfect gift with fragrance options galore. Also, it's sleek in appearance and sure to compliment any home all while keeping it scented to her liking.
I'll be heading to Denver over Mother's Day weekend to celebrate my mom's special day AND my dad's birthday. I'm very excited to spend time with the two people I love most by treating them to a weekend of fun!