Learning how to Take Time with the help of Timex
*Click the images to enlarge. If you repost this photo please provide proper credit to West Coast Aesthetic and KNDM Co., thank you! Xo
More often than not I feel as though I'm taking on more than I can. I have a hard time saying no especially when it's regarding something creative, but saying no more often is definitely something I'm working on. Why? Because I'm learning the importance of making time for yourself to do what's right and what's best for you. I also have realized that when you MAKE the time you have to be willing to TAKE the time. With the help of my new, beautiful wrist piece from Timex, I've decided to determine 10 ways in my life I can TAKE TIME to achieve my goals, stay creative and happy!
- TAKE TIME to unplug, unwind and reflect on what/who I am thankful for.
- TAKE TIME to engage with my blog followers and immerse myself in other bloggers content I love.
- TAKE TIME to determine my goals (short-term and long-term) and what I hope to accomplish with each one.
- TAKE TIME to regularly stay informed about what products I am using and consuming to ensure I'm putting my health first.
- TAKE TIME to make plans with my loved ones.
- TAKE TIME to pursue a hobby by taking a class or workshop.
- TAKE TIME to read more books that are currently gathering dust on my bookshelf.
- TAKE TIME to get into a regular sleeping schedule by getting to bed at an earlier hour.
- TAKE TIME to advance in my career by acknowledging the priorities and tasks at hand.
- TAKE TIME to determine the best ways to stick to a budget for travel, savings, expenses and emergencies.
S/O to Timex for collaborating on this post!