Celebrating Valentine's Day or Galentine's Day Under $100
Valentine's Day is less than two weeks away and whether you are spending it with your significant other, a BFF or your girl tribe, there are so many fun options in the Seattle-area you can do to celebrate the day of love with those you love most!
My ideal way to celebrate Valentine's Day? Doing something affordable, low-key and fun! Every year I like to do something a bit different than the year before whether that means dining someplace new or trying out a new potential hobby! Because I'm constantly brainstorming what new things there are to do in the city on special occasions such as this, I've decided to share 4 date night ideas as well as 4 Galentine's Day ideas under $100.
DATE NIGHT: Under $100
- For the foodies - Attend a cooking class. $68
- For the happy hour lovers - Visit a fun, local prohibition-style bar. $14 a person.
- For the fitness fanatics - Try out bouldering. $16 a person.
- For the the local tourists: Visit a Seattle staple (Space Needle + Chihuly Glass Garden) $37 a person.
GALENTINE'S DAY: Under $100
- For the artists: Take a painting class. $45 a person.
- For the pampered pals: Get a mani/pedi.
- For the wineo's: Go wine tasting. Tasting fees range in the $10-$20 range/per winery.
- For gals who've got game: Show up competition at Seattle's Art Marble. Food and drinks cost but all of the games are free!