My Top 5 Happy Hours for Wineos
I take a good happy hour very seriously. Especially when wine is involved. In the spirit of turning 25 this weekend and going wine tasting in Woodinville with some friends (blog posts to come!), I decided to share My Top 5 happy hours in Seattle for wine lovers alike that I can guarantee you’ll find me at on a monthly rotation. What are some of your go-to happy hour spots? I’d love to get some more on my list.
Mr West Café & Bar: 4-7pm. Monday-Friday.
- $2 off wine glass pours + tap wines (on their entire menu!)
- $5 select wine glass pours
The Barrel Thief: 4pm-6pm. Daily. All day Tuesday. 3-6pm Friday.
- $6 happy hour wines (red, white, rose, bubbles)
LIST: All day Sunday and Monday. Tuesday-Thursday 4-6:30pm and 9pm-Midnight. Friday and Saturday 4-6:30pm.
- Glass of red or white wine $4.50
- Bottle of red or white wine $18
The Sitting Room: Sunday all day. Tuesday: $2 off glass of Wine. Thursday: $2 off a glass menu wine.
- Daily: $4.5 featured wine by the glass (red or white)